Friday 11 July 2014

To new Beginnings...


Coords From my Company Curious Alice Clothing

Hello!
I'm Alice Brown, the proud owner of Curious Alice Clothing, a new company that creates quality, fashionable and beautiful handmade garments.  You can find me on my website www.curiousaliceclothing.bigcartel.com or via instagram @curiousaliceclothing.

I am currently studying costume construction at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama and set up Curious Alice Clothing as a way of sharing my love for unique clothing and finally creating the designs that had been in my head and on random notebooks around my room.  It is also a way for me to work and progress as a maker and really show people the beauty of handmade clothing.  The company has really blossomed in the past few months and so I decided that I wanted to stretch it even further.
Blogging is something that I have always dabbled with. I love the idea of recording a fashion diary and sharing photos of what you wear with others. I am a big fan of fashion bloggers such as LLYMRS, BeFrassy and Zoella (I wouldn't be able to get dressed in the morning without Lily Melrose) and have always aspired to be a part of this community, yet everything I created was a bit scatty and never lasted!  I also really like the idea of being able to express your thoughts of a day, a bit like a journal, so that you can reflect.

I think that this will be a real challenge for me but I am determined to make this blog work and even if I have just 1 reader (myself) I think that it will be worth it!  I intend to write about all things Curious Alice Clothing, including new designs and ideas, inspiration, customer images and feedback and lots of photos of how to wear my garments.  However, I will also include my personal home life, including a fashion diary, thoughts, events to really try to make myself make the most of my days.

Lots of Love
Curious Alice xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment